Open Trolley Online Bookstore - Promotions till 30 Sep 2010

OpenTrolley Bookstore re-opened on 3 September 2010.

Discount codes only apply to In stock and Low stock items. You can only use one code per order.


Code 1: LAUNCH
Enter code LAUNCH to enjoy 20% discount off all books priced $10 and below and 10% for books priced between $10 and $25(no minimum purchase). On top of the discount, enjoy free delivery if you buy at least 4 books. Valid until 20 September 2010

Code 2: MMP
Enter code MMP to enjoy the following
Buy 3-5 Mass Market Paperback books and get $7.50 order discount.
Buy 6 Mass Market Paperback books and get cheapest one free.
Buy 12 Mass Market Paperback books and get cheapest one free plus additional $15 order discount.

This offer is valid until 30 Sept 2010
Visit all-new OpenTrolley Bookstore at http://opentrolley.com.sg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won’t buy from Open Trolley ever again!

Lousy customer service. They notified that my order was dispatched, but I did not receive anything. When the reply came, it was just an email, giving me a tracking number, and website. My god! How rude!

I just received the 3 books I ordered, and guess what… the book was printed “Special Price, Only US$4.99″, and OT’s price is S$10.16!!!