Kam’s Roast’s signature dishes such as the Roast Duck and Suckling Pig will have your you and your readers rubbing their hands with glee. The duck’s crackling is ethereally thin and crispy, and the meat is succulent. The Suckling Pig is roasted gently for long hours, and the collagen produced from the meat is bound to please.
The ‘Toro’ Char Siu is made with premium pork belly. The secret recipe is by Mr Kinsen Kam Kwan Sing, who was once the second-generation owner at the famed Yung Kee. The pork is seasoned with Kam family’s award-winning marinade. The slab of meat is barbequed and boasts a melt-in-your-mouth texture and just the right amount of char for that smoky flavour. Each slice of char siu has the perfect balance of lean meat and fat, with the burnt bits adding a delightful crunch. The ‘Toro’ Char Siu pairs well with red and white wines.
Situated in Pacific Plaza, Kam’s Roast brings Hong Kong’s most famous roast meats to Singapore. The flagship outlet in Hong Kong was awarded the Michelin Star in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 editions of MICHELIN Guide Hong Kong & Macau.
Terms and Conditions
· Buy 2 roast items and get the 3rd roast item of equal or lesser value at 50% off.
· The discount applies to the amount before the inclusion of 7% GST.
· The discount is to be redeemed at Kam’s Roast Singapore and is valid for takeaways only.
· The discount applies to transactions in a single receipt. No splitting of bills is allowed.
· The offer is not applicable with other promotions, discounts, offers or vouchers.
· The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
· While stocks last.
Honouring a Legacy
The year 1942 saw the inception of Yung Kee Restaurant, which later became a successful and internationally acclaimed restaurant. The founders’ self-motivation and hardworking attitudes were their recipe for rapid and outstanding success in the culinary world.
Mr Hardy Kam, grandson of Mr Kam Shui Fai, set up Kam’s Roast Goose in 2014. of opening, the restaurant earned a Michelin star. Mr Hardy Kam chose to keep his 36-seater stall small as a tribute to his grandfather and father, whose business began as a humble entity. It is his hope to offer families and friends the chance to bond over good food.
Address: Pacific Plaza, 9 Scotts Road #01-04/05/06/07, Singapore 228210
Opening Hours: ( - Friday) ( , & PH)
Telephone: 6836 7788
Promotion Period: 1st August to