|Sart Date||:||21 November 2009|
|End Date||:||22 November 2009|
|Title||:||Anime Festival Asia 2009 - Celebrating the Diversity of Japanese Pop Culture|
|Description||:||In 2008, Singapore and the whole of Southeast Asia welcomed the first ever Anime Festival Asia as it celebrated Japanese Pop Culture at its best! AFA08 showcased a wide array of Japanese Pop Culture related content, with 7 experience zones – Akiba Town, Anime Live, Anime Blockbusters, Industry, Mangaka, The Arena and Planet Mech. Visitors gained access to exclusive content, merchandise and live acts straight from Japan.|
For a span of two days, AFA08 also provided platforms for local talents involved in the various experience zones during the festival. Manga artists, Graphic Designers, Animators, Cosplayers, Gamers, Musicians and others, demonstrated their expertise during the 2-day festival.
After the success of its flagship event, AFA09 will be bigger, better and braver. Bridging various industries with each other and their target markets, AFA09 is an event set to achieve maximum exposure and boost the regional presence of the industry.
|Location||:||Suntec, Exhibition Hall 403-404 (Level 4)|
|More Info URL||:||http://www.afa09.com/ [fixed thanks]|
|Time (First Day)||:||10.00am - 9.00pm|
|Time (Other Day)||:||10.00am - 9.00pm|
|Time (Last Day)||:||10.00am - 9.00pm|
Hi, thanks for visiting. Here's a simple FAQ for the site:
1. We provide multiple content push options:
a) Subscribe to email notifications b) RSS Feed c) We are also on Twitter
2. You can click on the images on the site to view the actual image size (if its too small to read)
3. Please post ads/links on the CBOX once. Do not post multiple entries.
4. Use the CBOX to ask questions and get response quick. Share quick lobangs here too!
5. To find out how to get to a sale location. Click here.
6. We're not an online store, we don't sell anything online :)
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
You will be credited with your name, email and website! :)
@TuaLobang - we're fair